What is happiness?
People living around me, some afford to have luxurious lifestyle own properties, own big cars, travelling around the world, buying branded stuff... etc etc.. Maybe they are happy??? but to me, life will be so empty without the bundle of joy in the family... If ask me am i happy?? My reply YESSS!!! well sometimes i do grumble on this on that... I don't have landed-properties, neither i have cars, neither i can travel like nobody business... but what I have is my 2 lovely kids where other people don't have...
They are my assets, unlimited returns... yes they can be quite handful at times, sometimes baobei will throw tantrums, baby will cry for nothing... It can be tiring to take care of them when they are not well, waking up every few hours to feed them milk... All these can be melted when they just show their kind gesture... Baobei always say : Mummy I love you.... Or Baby gives you a big smile...
Happines sometimes can be found in families whom live humbly... My goal in life, is not to be ambitious... I live within my means... give my best to nurture my 2 kids.... I never pin any hope if future they need to return anything to me... I don't need them to work and feed me...
All I want to tell them.. Mummy Loves you....You are my precious... Pricelesss... And the only one in the world...
Be A Star contest
-
Last Sunday(23rd Nov), it was Danelle first solo performance on stage. I
have submitted her photo for the Be A Star contest and was shortlisted. We
were...
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment