Kylie is turning 6

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Kayden is turning 2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

07 December 2011

Monster - our guardian angel

a short conversation with sweetie this morning about "monster".


Kyl: mummy did "monster" came on monday night?

Me: yes he came and u were sleeping. He sayang your leg and that why now you don't feel so pain right?

Kyl: *nodding her head. But mummy where he stay

Me: *pointing up the sky

... Kyl: so monster live in the sky? Then how he come to our house?

Me: he flys just like santa..

Kyl: with reindeers??

me: no he doesn't have reindeers but he flies with his pets

Kyl: wow how many pets he has?

Me: I don't know but I only know out of so many children in the world, u r one of his fave child. If u behaves well he will be very happy.. But if u r not he will be very angry

Kyl: ok mummy pls tell monster tonigt I a well behave girl

Thank you monster, u r mummyls saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment