Kylie is turning 6

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Kayden is turning 2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

13 July 2010

Baobei upcoming school outing

The school will be bringing baobei to the Fire station as an outing.. She has been looking forward to the event.. but well, this morning while we are on our way to work/school.

Mummy asked if she has bring along her consent form, then this conversation comes along:

Baobei: mummy i think i don't want to go
Mummy: Why?
Baobei: I think my best friend is not going
Mummy: Why?
Baobei: She sure will cry one.. because her mummy not going
Mummy: But is good for you to go and take a look. Ask daddy if he has ever been to Firestation before. Ok, mummy will ask your J'smummy via FB if she is going ok.
Baobei: Mummy, I will protect her, I'm not scare...

Oh my.. is this what will come from a 5YO child?? she knows the definition of "protect"?? hehhe... perhaps is the school teacher and us keep drilling the word "protect" your little brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment